Facts about Statkraft
- European leader within renewable energy
- Norway's largest and the Nordic region's third largest power producer
- Core business areas within hydropower, wind power, gas power and district heating
- A significant player in the European energy exchanges with cutting-edge expertise in physical and financial energy trading and origination
- 356 power plants with a total installed capacity 18 471 MW, and 31 district heating plants with an installed capacity 794 MW.
- Total annual power production of 56,3 TWh, renewable percentage of 99%
- 70 % of the installed capacity is in Norway, then Europe outside the Nordics with 17 % , Sweden with 9 % and the rest of the world with 5 %.
- Delivers more power to Norwegian industry than ever before. About 20 TWh annually
- Develops hydropower in emerging markets outside Europe.
- Significant wind power developer.
- The Group's gross sales amounted to NOK 53 billion in 2015
- 3800 employees and active in more than 20 countries
- Wholly owned by the Norwegian state
|Statkraft In Brief||4.1MB|
|Statkraft Legal Structure||0.1MB|
|Our power plants 2015||0.1MB|